Tanaka TCS33EB/16 16" Rear Handle Chain Saw (Recon Grade C)
DescriptionThe Tanaka TCS33EB/16 rear handle chain saw is the perfect chain saw for those that are looking for affordability. This chain saw features a 16" bar and easy start. When you need a reliable saw that gets the job done this is for you!
- 32.2 cc 1.6 hp PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- 14" Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance (16" Oregon bar and chain included)
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Five point anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Extra large fuel tank enables longer run times for increased productivity
- Engine Type - PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement - 32.2 cc
- Output - 1.6 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 11.8 Fl. Oz.
- Cylinder - Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod - Forged Steel
- Carburetion - Walbro® Diaphragm
- Starting System - Standard Recoil
- Ignition System - Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System - Heavy-Duty Centrifugal
- Bar & Chain Brand - Oregon®
- Pitch - 3/8"
- Chain Oil Capacity - 8.5 Fl. Oz.
- Oiling System - Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake - Inertia Activated
- Dry Weight - 8.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight - 13.2 lbs
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant - Yes
- CARB Tier II Compliant - Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio - 50:1
ManualsTCS33EB BD Size: (315.82 KB)