Hitachi NR83AA5 3-1/4" Paper Collated Framing Nailer (New)
There is nothing better than the classics and the Hitachi NR83AA5 is the proof. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NR83AA from the 80's, the NR83AA5 offers both a rapid response and some serious driving power, to quickly and consistently sink up to 3 1/4” X 0.131” into the toughest materials. With the selective actuation now located on the trigger, we not only reduced the total number of parts in the trigger, but also eliminated all composite parts.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Accepts both 30 degree paper strip collated clipped head nails and 30 degree paper strip collated offset round head nails from 2" - 3-1/4" in length and .113-.131 in nail diameter for ultimate convenience
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 9 lbs (or 9.3 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Fastener Type Paper Strip Collation
- Magazine Angle 30 Degree
- Fastener Length Capacity 2" - 3-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range .113 to .131
- Magazine Capacity 86-94
- Magazine Loading Rear
- Fitting 1/4" Industrial
- Operating Pressure 70-120psi
- Jam Clearing Open Nose
- Depth Setting Tool-Less
- Actuation Selective (Sequential/Contact)
- L x W x H 18-1/8" x 4-1/4" x 14-3/16"
- Weight w/o Hook 9 lbs
- Weight w/ Hook 9.3 lbs
- Safety Glasses (875769)