Metabo-HPT N3804AB3M 18Ga 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler (Renewed C)
Metabo-HPT N3804AB3M 1-1/2" Narrow Crown Stapler (Reconditioned Grade C)
The 18 Gauge 1/4 Inch Narrow Crown Stapler (N3804AB3M) features a non-slip grip trigger and ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch. It is ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture, cabinetry and other fine finish work. The narrow crown stapler accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2".
- 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- Selective actuation, easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simply dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of work surface
- Factory installed air fitting for convenience
- High capacity magazine holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and security
- Fastener Type - Narrow Crown, 1/4"
- Magazine Angle - Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - 18-Gauge
- Magazine Capacity - 100 Staples
- Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI
- Actuation - Bump/Sequential
- Weight - 2.3 lbs
- N3804AB3M Staple Gun
- Safety Glasses
- No Mar Tip
- Air Fitting