Metabo-HPT D13VFM ½" Drill, 9.0 Amp, EVS Reversible (Renewed A)
Time left to buy
Metabo-HPT D13VFM ½ Drill, 9.0 Amp, EVS Reversible (Renewed A)
The Metabo-HPT D13VFM 1/2" 0-850 RPM Drill drills into various types of metal, wood, plastic resin, stainless steel and similar materials. This model also tightens and loosens small screws, wood screws, nuts and bolts.
- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
- Tool Weight - 4.6lbs
- Chuck - 1/2" Keyed
- Keyless Chuck - No
- No-load Speed - 0-850rpm
- Max Torque - 416.6in-lbs
- Amps - 9
- Capacity: Wood - 2-1/8"
- Capacity: Steel - 1/2"
- Capacity: Hole Saw - 4"
- Side Handle
- Injection molded plastic carrying case
- Chuck key