Metabo-HPT C7SB3M 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw (Renewed C)
The Metabo-HPT C7SB3M 7-1/4" circular saw cuts quickly and smoothly through OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing materials.This circular saw is lightweight at only 9.5 lbs, but has a powerful 15 Amp motor that produces 6,000 no-load RPM. The heavy-duty one-piece aluminum die-cast base features large easy-to-read scales on the front and side for accurate cuts. An integrated dust blower ensures a clear line of site and a clean work surface while cutting. The non-slip, soft comfort handle, combined with all other features, delivers a saw that is designed for comfortable use even over extended periods.
- Powerful 15-Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs
- Blade speed of 6,000 RPM for smoother, faster, burn-free cuts
- Non-slip, slim grip reduces fatigue and provides superior control and comfort during extended use
- Integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight and clean work surface while cutting
- Heavy duty aluminum base with scales on front and side for accurate cuts
- On-tool cord holder helps to reposition cord to help reduce accidental cord cutting
- Dust chute efficiently expels dust, chips and debris
- On-tool hex bar wrench storage for convenience
- Cut capacity at 45 Degrees is 1-7/8" and at 90 Degrees is 2-7/16"
- Single handed depth of cut lever for quick and simple adjustments
- Single handed bevel adjustment with small set screw to set the saw perfectly square
- Lightweight at just 9.5 lbs for superior maneuverability
- Blade Size 7-1/4"
- Rated Current 15 Amp
- No-Load Speed 6,000
- RPM Cutting Depth: 45 Degrees 1-7/8"
- Cutting Depth: 90 Degrees 2-7/16"
- Max Bevel Capacity 55 Degrees
- Weight 9.5 lbs
- Electric Brake No
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Light No
- Laser No
- Blower Yes
- 7-1/4" 24--Tooth Premium Framing/Ripping Blade
- Carrying Bag (371108)
- Hex Bar Wrench (872422)