Husky HP123 23g Micro Pinner (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThis Husky Pneumatic 23-Gauge Strip Headless Pin Nailer is great for custom applications such as hobby work, jewelry cases and detailed trim. The nailer takes 23-Gauge pins ranging from 1/2 in. to 1 in. long and operates at 60 - 100 psi. It features a die-cast aluminum construction with anodized aluminum parts for durability while remaining lightweight and soft grip handles to allow comfortable handling without loss of control.
- Light weight
- Good balance
- Anodized aluminum cylinder
- Anodized aluminum magazine
- Air filter/anti dust cap
- Reversible belt hook
- Air Tool Type - Air Nailer
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 1.7 in
- Assembled Height (in.)- 8.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) - 6.5 in
- Cordless/Corded - Cordless
- Energy Type - Pneumatic
- Loading type - Strip
- Maximum Fastener Size - 1 in
- Maximum fastener size - 1 in
- Minimum Fastener Size - 1/2 in
- Minimum fastener size - .5 in
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Easy peasy- nice and easy to use.
Well, we just got it, so we haven't used it much yet, but like it bigger 18-ga nailer, it is easy to use, sparing on air, and easy to load too.
The hardest thing is finding the right pins for the best price.
Price Value Quality
- Big Sky Tool Reviews
The product received was as advertised.
Quality Value Price