Husky PEGD625 23g 1" Micro Pinner (Renewed A)
This Husky Pneumatic 23-Gauge Strip Headless Pin Nailer is great for custom applications such as hobby work, jewelry cases and detailed trim. The nailer takes 23-Gauge pins ranging from 1/2 in. to 1 in. long and operates at 60 - 100 psi. It features a die-cast aluminum construction with anodized aluminum parts for durability while remaining lightweight and soft grip handles to allow comfortable handling without loss of control.
- Light weight
- Good balance
- Anodized aluminum cylinder
- Anodized aluminum magazine
- Air filter/anti dust cap
- Reversible belt hook
- Air Tool Type - Air Nailer
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 1.7 in
- Assembled Height (in.)- 8.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) - 6.5 in
- Cordless/Corded - Cordless
- Energy Type - Pneumatic
- Loading type - Strip
- Maximum Fastener Size - 1 in
- Maximum fastener size - 1 in
- Minimum Fastener Size - 1/2 in
- Minimum fastener size - .5 in
Easy peasy- nice and easy to use.Well, we just got it, so we haven't used it much yet, but like it bigger 18-ga nailer, it is easy to use, sparing on air, and easy to load too.
The hardest thing is finding the right pins for the best price.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe product received was as advertised.