Husky HDPPPBRCK 2-Piece Finish Nailer Kit (Reconditioned)
- Brad nailer is equipped with quick-release nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails minimizing downtime
- Brad nailer has tool-less depth adjustment dial to save time from having to adjust your compressor to hit the proper depth
- Both tools have rubberized soft grips to provide comfort and control
- Both tools equipped with 360-degree adjustable exhaust and swivel air connectors
- Light-weight, die-cast aluminum construction
- Pin nailer is equipped with a trigger safety
- Air Tool Type - Air Nailer Kit
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 9.25 in
- Assembled Height (in.) - 9.50 in
- Assembled Width (in.) - 4.25 in
- Compressor/Air Tool Features - Combo Kit
- Energy Type - Air
- Maximum Fastener Size - 2 in
- Minimum Fastener Size - 5/8 in
- 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
Junk... Not worth the money.This is my second Husky 18Ga brad Nailer. I bought a second one because the the first one I got at Depot always blows out the nails sideways no matter what I am nailing too. So I picked up a second one to see if its just the one I got from Depot but it does the same thing. I Run the same test with my Dewalt and Bostich 18 Ga and they don't blow out. Very disappointed in the product. I love the 16Ga. huskey nailer I own 2 of them and it works great. Now the pin nailer. It doesn't drive the nails deep enough at ALL... I ran this with different woods and at different pressures and it just wont set the pin. A harbor Fright nailer does a better job at setting the pin.
Great quality for this price point.Great quality for this price point.
A+Awesome quality. SO glad I purchase these.
Good bargain for average DIYerWell constructed, great condition. Hard to tell its a reconditioned item. Used for a few projects so far, have not experienced any jams or issues. Great bargain, would purchase again.
Great product and valueGreat product and value. Heavy duty. Nice and firm. Requires less air volume but seems to deliver the same results.
However, when i tried my 18ga nails the heads didn't fit in the opening. They are generic but work with my Bostitch.
The main problem was the packaging and shipping. The was not a single form of protection other than a thin film plastic bag and crammed in a tiny box. Also one had a scratch as a result. Very disappointed especially this coming from a company that sells tools.
- Hitachi EC89 4 Gallon Air Compressor (Reconditioned)Price $129.95
- Hitachi KNT65-50-38 3 Pc Finish Kit, 15 Gauge, 18 Gauge And Narrow Crown Stapler (Reconditioned)Price Special Price $171.57 Price was $201.85