Hitachi WR18DSHL 18-volt High Torque Impact Wrench (Grade A Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe WR18DSHL is the newest addition to Hitachi’s 18 volt slide-type tool line-up. This impact wrench is a powerhouse, with a professional grade motor producing up to 1500 RPM, 2000 impacts per minute, and 354 foot-pounds of torque. This tool also features a tumble trigger for immediate forward and reverse direction selection. The built-in LED light is convenient for low-light areas, such as mechanical shops and warehouses, and a battery fuel level indicator minimizes frustrating downtime by helping anticipate battery swaps. WR18DSHL comes equipped with Hitachi's new 4.0 Amp Hour batteries, for 33% more run time without adding weight or size.
- Professional grade motor producing a no-load speed of 1.500 RPM, 2,000 impacts per minute, and an impressive 354 foot-pounds of torque
- Tumble trigger switch for easily switching from tightening to loosening
- Battery level indicator to anticipate battery swap downtime
- Built-in LED light to provide an optimal view of the application area
- High capacity 4.0Ah batteries for 33% more run time
- Voltage - 18
- Battery Type - Lithium Ion Slide Type
- Battery Capacity - 4.0Ah
- Maximum Torque - 354 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed - 0-1,500 RPM
- Impact Rate - 0-2,000 BPM
- Drive - 1/2" Square
- Tumbler Switch - Yes
- Battery Charge Light - Yes
- LED Light - Yes
- Weight - 7.5 lbs
- Height - 11-5/8"
- Length - 10-3/8"
- (2) 4.0Ah 18 Lithium Ion Slide Type Batteries
- 14.4V - 18V Lithium Ion Slide Type Rapid Battery Charger (UC18YRSL)
- Carrying Case