Hitachi WR16SA 1/2" Impact Wrench (Reconditioned)
DescriptionHitachi WR16SA has a large bumper that protects the tools gear cover. Forward-reverse rocker switch to quickly change fastening direction. A powerful 4.2 Amp, 480 W motor to handle stubborn fasteners.
- Class leading torque- 3,190 in-lbs for maximum power
- Powerful 4.2 Amp, 480 W motor to handle stubborn fasteners
- Forward-reverse rocker switch to quickly change fastening direction
- Covered in soft, yet durable elastomer for improved durability and a non-slip grip
- Large bumper protects the tools gear cover
- Compact and lightweight at only 10.15 inches in length and 6.2 lbs
- Constructed using Hitachis patented IDI techology for remarkable durability
- Capacity-Ordinary Bolt: M12-M22
- Capacity-High-Tension Bolt: M12-M16
- Max Tightening Torque: 3,190 in/lbs
- Square Drive Dimensions: 1/2"
- Switch Type: Rocker
- No-Load RPMs: 1,900
- Impact Rate (IPM): 2,100
- Rated Current (Amps): 4.2
- Input Power (Watts): 480
- Tool Height: 8.86"
- Tool Length: 10.15"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs