Hitachi WR16SA 1/2" Impact Wrench (Grade C Reconditioned)
- Class leading torque- 3,190 in-lbs for maximum power
- Powerful 4.2 Amp, 480 W motor to handle stubborn fasteners
- Forward-reverse rocker switch to quickly change fastening direction
- Covered in soft, yet durable elastomer for improved durability and a non-slip grip
- Large bumper protects the tools gear cover
- Compact and lightweight at only 10.15 inches in length and 6.2 lbs
- Constructed using Hitachis patented IDI techology for remarkable durability
|Max Tightening Torque:||3,190 in/lbs|
|Square Drive Dimensions:||1/2"|
|Impact Rate (IPM):||2,100|
|Rated Current (Amps):||4.2|
|Input Power (Watts):||480|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat product, price and customer service!!!! I purchase 4-5 different products annually without issues!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWE have not used this one very much but when we did it worked very well. I have always had great results with your tools! Thanks, Al
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI will probably buy more "C" grade items as this unit has worked well & I personally do not care for a more used appearance, as long as it functionally correct - I expect that anything I also use will have use wear on the exterior after a time of use "if" it performs as expected for use. No Problems....
Big Sky Tool ReviewsVery powerful and easy to use.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsArrived in far bettter shape than I expected for "C" grade. Works great, excellent tool for the price.