Hitachi WH18DLP4 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver - Tool Only (Reconditioned Grade A)
- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi Lithium Ion, NiCd and NiMH 18V post-style batteries
- Class leading torque- 1,330 in-lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6-3/8" in length and 3.5 lbs for maneuverability
|Max Torque||1330 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe impact driver looked like new and works perfectly
Big Sky Tool ReviewsLove it and it works great, great price and I wished I had another one.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWorks OK but the bit jumps out of screw-head frequently, even when I press hard on drill. I'm not sure what causes the problem but I would not recommend this tool.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsTool was in good condition when it arrived and has functioned great.