Hitachi WH18DL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading torque- 1,330 in-lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two-piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6-3/8" in length and 3.5 lbs for maneuverability
- Click here to learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Impact Driver Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Max Torque||1330 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life Cycles||1,500|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsAn excellent tool, highly recommended.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsgreat
Big Sky Tool ReviewsFantastic! Love Hitachi products, and purchasing from Big Sky.
Big Sky Tool Reviewstoo much powwwwaaaaa!!! o yeah the light is on the hook three thumbs down on the light, it turns on every time i hook it on my tool belt and i think it uses a small watch type battery, i try not to use powwwaaatools in the dark so it kinda works out.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsPretty good power, light weight, great battery performance so far.