Hitachi WH14DL 14.4 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- (2) 3.0Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading torque- 1,240 in/lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6.3" in length and 3.3 lbs for maneuverability
|Max Torque||1,240 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-2,600 RPM|
|Impact Rate||0-3,200 BPM|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life Cycles||1,500|
|Overall Length||6.3 in|
|Capacity: Small Screw||5/32" - 3/8"|
|Capacity: Bolt||1/4" - 9/16"|
|Capacity: High Strength Bolt||1/4" - 15/32"|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis driver has been the mainstay of my drill/driver compliment for my house flipping operation. Its been one purchase that I am glad to have made.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsIt was a replacement tool for me.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsMeets all my neeeds. Is comfortable to use, very good battery life. Arrived quickly and the price once it went on sale was exceptional. No one else was even close. Have several other Hitachi tools and prefer them to all else.