Hitachi WH14DL 14.4 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Grade C Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe WH14DL features a 14.4V lithium ion battery that boasts 3x the running time of traditional NiCd batteries, yet weighs 50% less. The battery is also backwards compatible, which means it can be used with Hitachi's current 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools. With 1,240 in/lbs of torque and weighing just 3.3 lbs, this impact drill is ideal for lightweight work such as hanging doors and installing cabinets and windows.
- (2) 3.0Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Class leading torque- 1,240 in/lbs to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- Industrial grade, two piece motor with heavy gauge copper coils that make it the most powerful and long lasting
- Hitachi's unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Unique two-step speed switch lets the user select between Power Mode (0-2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0-2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on the application
- Externally accessible carbon brush and replaceable armature greatly prolongs tool life
- 5-position belt hook, convenient for in between use, features an integrated LED work light to illuminate dark work spaces
- Compact and lightweight at only 6.3" in length and 3.3 lbs for maneuverability
Max Torque 1,240 in/lbs Drive 1/4" Hex No-Load Speed 0-2,600 RPM Impact Rate 0-3,200 BPM Belt Hook Yes LED Light Yes Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Life Cycles 1,500 Overall Length 6.3 in Weight 3.3 lbs Capacity: Small Screw 5/32" - 3/8" Capacity: Bolt 1/4" - 9/16" Capacity: High Strength Bolt 1/4" - 15/32"
Includes(2) 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries Quick Charger Carrying Case