Hitachi WH12DAF 12V 1.4? Hex Impact Driver, Electric Brake (Grade C Reconditioned)
Hitachi WH12DAF 12V 1.4” Hex Impact Driver, Electric Brake (Grade C Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: WH12DAF
The WH12DAF 12V 1/4" Hex Impact Driver drills into wood and various other materials, tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, wood screws, bolts and nuts. This model is ideal for applications involving wood-product assembly, the construction industry, the manufacturing industry, the utility industry, and the service industry.
- High performance, fan cooled, rare-earth magnet motor for optimal performance
- Die-cast aluminum hammer case for durability
- Variable speed reversible switch with electric brake for control and safety
- Belt hook, convenient for in between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls with an integrated LED work light for dark areas
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 3.3lbs, lightweight for ease of use and maneuverability
2 EB1212S 1.2Ah NiCad Batteries 1-Hour Charger Injection Molded Plastic Case
Write Your Own Review