Hitachi WH10DFL2 12V Peak Li-Ion Impact Driver (Reconditioned Grade A)
Hitachi WH10DFL2 12V Peak Li-Ion Impact Driver (Recon Grade A)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: WH10DFL2
The Hitachi WH10DFL2 is a compact and lightweight cordless impact driver. It delivers 955 in/lbs of torque in a compact size tool that weighs only 2.2 lbs. It is ideal for applications such as tightening bolts and sinking screws as well as projects like installing cabinetry and windows and hanging doors.
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for fade-free power and lighter weight than traditional NiCd batteries
- 955 in/lbs of driving torque for heavy applications like tightening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking deck screws
- Drills into wood, metal and concrete
- Tightens and loosens small screws, tapping screws, bolts and nuts
- Impressively lightweight at only 2.2 lbs and compact at less than 6" in length
- Faster impact driving with a no-load speed of up to 2,700 RPM and a 3,200 BPM impact rate
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- Free-standing design allows drill to stand on its own when not in use
- Charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work areas
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precise control during operation
- Chuck Size 1/4" Hex
- Torque 955 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed 2,700 RPM
- Impact Rate 3,200 BPM
- LED Light Yes
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- No. of Batteries 2
- Voltage 12V Peak
- Weight 2.2 lbs
- (2) 12V Peak Lithium Ion Batteries (BCL1015S)
- 12V Peak 25-Minute Quick Charger (UC10SL2)
- #2 Driver Bit (992671)
- Carrying Case (331450)
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!