Hitachi W6VB3SD 2,600 RPM SuperDrive Collated Screw System (Reconditioned Grade C)
Hitachi W6VB3SD 2,600 RPM SuperDrive Collated Screw System (Grade C Reconditioned)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: W6VB3SD
The W6VB3SD SuperDrive Collated Screw System has been developed for the professional sub-floor, decking and drywall installer. The 20" extension handle allows the user to install screws in a standing position, reducing user fatigue and improving productivity.
- Features a no-load speed of 0-2,600 RPM and a max torque of 139.6 in-lbs, ideal for higher torque applications
- Equipped with an innovative tool-free depth of drive adjustment that requires only a press of a block and a turn of the knurled wheel to increase or decrease the depth of the screw
- While other tools require multiple attachments for different length screws, the SuperDrive system is ready for work given it fastens from 3/4" to 3" screws with the provided module
- May use a LOX Bit System that provides 8 contact points between the bit and the screw, which requires less down force from the user to maintain torque and contact, minimizing fatigue
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor (750 Watts of input power)
- Body and handle of the screwdriver are covered in a soft, yet durable elastomer compound, which provides a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
- Handle of screwdriver is angled outward in order to ergonomically conform to the users hand for extended use
- Belt hook incorporated into the body of the screwdriver adds convenience
- Large 2-finger trigger is designed for comfort and control during operation and can be locked-on for continuous use
- Gear case and inner cover are constructed out of aluminum to add durability and increase tool life
- Plastic cover keeps the gear case from being scratched or damaged during extended use
- 24.6 ft power cord is unusually long to allow movement without the hassle of relocating to different power outlets
|Power Input||750 Watts|
|No-Load Rotation||0-2,600 RPM|
|Cord Length||24.6 Feet|
|Bit Shank||1/4" Hex|
|Max Torque||139.6 in-lbs|
Screwdriver (W6VB3) 20" Extension SuperDrive Module LOX and Phillips Bits Sub-Floor and Drywall Nosepieces Cordura Bag for Storage and Transport
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe product allowed for rapid attachment of wallboard. If you are putting up ceiling wallboard this is a great time saver. The only problem was the screws would jam every so often. They were easily cleared. I am not sure what was causing this but a little adjustment helped but didn't solve problem. Reconditioned Sales was great as always. The tool was Grade C but you had to know it -- it had very minor scratches. Recommend it for anyone doing wallboard proojects.