Hitachi SP18VA / SP18VA(H) 7? Disc Sander/Polisher (Reconditioned)
Hitachi SP18VA / SP18VA(H) 7 Disc Sander/Polisher (Reconditioned)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: SP18VA
The SP18VA / SP18VA(H) 11.0 AMP Variable Speed Disc Sander/Polisher is capable of sanding metallic surfaces, preparatory sanding of metallic and wooden surfaces prior to painting, removal of paint and rust, finishing woodwork, making flush joints of wooden plates, finishing and polishing metallic surfaces such as motor vehicles, refrigerators, elevators, etc., polishing lacquered surfaces on wooden products, and polishing synthetic resin and ebonite products.
- 11 Amp motor, forcible power that supports a variety of applications
- Heat resistant bearing chamber and iron ball bearings to extend tool life and durability
- Three electronically controlled devices; constant speed control, soft start, and two-way variable speed controls located on both the trigger and dial for flexibility and control
- Loop-handle design, for efficiency and comfort
- SP18VA(H) comes with hook and loop pad
- 6.2 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
|Max Watts Out||2,560|
|Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
Loop Handle Hook and Loop Pad-SP18VA(H) Wrench Hex Bar Wrench Bolt Washers Hex Socket HD Bolt Two-Lock Springs
Write Your Own Review
Absolutely like newCould not tell from a new one. For the cost of this, plus special buffing compound, I saved over $800 dollars off the cost of having someone come in and redo my granite counter tops. Soft start, great speed control, and not a toy. It has heft to it. Second product I purchased here and both are like new.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsdefective,was returned