Hitachi NV75AG 3" Coil Siding/Framing Nailer (Reconditioned)
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side load magazine, easy to quickly replenish nails
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Drives both wire collated and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
|Actuation||Contact Optional Sequence|
|L x W x H||10-11/16" x 5-3/16" x 13-5/16"|
|Fastener Type||Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet Collation|
|Fastener Length Capacity||1-3/4" -3"|
|Fastener Diameter Range||.090 - .131|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsHeavy duty tool.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI use the gun for framing. I build new construction. That being said - the gun does not have enough power to drive nails into hardwood. I've had to hammer in nails after use. It works well on plywood but not on other material well.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsgood I love it
Big Sky Tool ReviewsTool is working properly so far. Have not had a chance to use it on the type of siding I was primarily interested in using for, but it seems likely it will work out ok. Nails were a little hard to locate and purchase.