Hitachi NV65AH2 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer (Recon Grade C)
DescriptionThe Hitachi NV65AH2 coil siding nailer replaces the NV65AH2 with a few slight design changes to the magazine. The new NV65AH2 is still super fast carrying on the tradition of Hitachi nailers. It is capable of firing 3 nails per second as large as 2-1/2"x.099. The NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient making it the best choice for any contractor or homeowner installing siding. New features on the NV65AH2 include a selective actuation switch, repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial and a new side loading tilt bottom magazine. Other great features are the adjustable air deflector, no mar nose cap and plastic shield to protect the user from wire coalition.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- 4.8lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Collation - Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet
- Magazine Angle - 16-Degrees (wire) 15-Degrees (plastic)
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - .090 - .099
- Magazine Capacity - 200-300
- Magazine Loading - Side
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
- Actuation - Contact or Sequential
- Depth of Drive - Tool-Free
- L x W x H - 11-27/64" x 5-3/64" x 11-3/16"
- Tool Weight - 4.8lbs
- NV65AH2 Nailer
ManualsNV65AH2 BD Size: (161.02 KB)