Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load)
DescriptionThe NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Available equipped with power pack- NV45AB2H (5.7lbs)
Fastener Diameter Range 0.120 Magazine Capacity 120 Magazine Loading Side Air Inlet 3/8" Operating Pressure 70-120psi Jam Clearing Open-nose Depth Setting Tool-Less Actuation Contact, Sequential Optional L x W x H 9-27/32" x 4-5/8" x 10-3/8" Tool Weight 5.5 lbs Fastener Type Coil, Wire Collation Magazine Angle 16-Degrees Fastener Length Capacity 7/8" to 1-3/4"