Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer (New)
Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load)
The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Available equipped with power pack- NV45AB2H (5.7lbs)
- Fastener Diameter Range - 0.120
- Magazine Capacity - 120
- Magazine Loading - Side
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
- Jam Clearing - Open-nose
- Depth Setting - Tool-Less
- Actuation - Contact, Sequential Optional
- L x W x H - 9-27/32" x 4-5/8" x 10-3/8"
- Tool Weight - 5.5 lbs
- Fastener Type - Coil, Wire Collation
- Magazine Angle - 16-Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity - 7/8" to 1-3/4"
- Safety Glasses
Big Sky Tool Reviewswas a nice tool and really good time en shipment. for sure that i'll buy again from you guys. thank you