Metabo-HPT NT65MA4M 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer (Renewed C)
Metabo-HPT NT65MA4M 15 ga Angled Finish Nailer (Renewed C)
The Metabo-HPT NT65MA4M 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Length: 13-9/16"
- Height: 12"
- Width: 3-1/4"
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Grip: Rubber
- Nail Capacity: 100 nails
- Magazine Type: Rear Loading
- Nail Diameter: 15-Gauge
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- NT65MA4M Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- No Mar Tip
- 1/4" NPT Male Plug
- Carry Case