Hitachi NT65M2S 2-1/2" 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster (New)
DescriptionThe NT65M2S 2-1/2" 16-gauge finish nailer is used for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It illustrates Hitachi's new signature design and features an integrated air duster to clear away dust and debris from the work surface.
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch for easy transitions between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- Accepts 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2"
- Fastener Type- Finish
- Magazine Angle-Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity- 1" - 2-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range- 16-Gauge
- Magazine Capacity- 100 Nails
- Magazine Loading-Top
- Operating Pressure-70 - 120 PSI
- Jam Clearing-Tool-less
- Actuation-Bump or Sequential
- L x W x H-11-5/8" x 2-27/32" x 10-7/8"
- Weight-3.7 lbs
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- No Mar Tip