Hitachi NT65M2S 2-1/2" 16 ga Finish Nailer (Recon Grade C)
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch for easy transitions between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- Accepts 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2"
- Fastener Type - Finish
- Magazine Angle - Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1" - 2-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - 16-Gauge
- Magazine Capacity - 100 Nails
- Magazine Loading - Top
- Operating Pressure - 70 - 120 PSI
- Jam Clearing - Tool-less
- Actuation - Bump or Sequential
- L x W x H - 11-5/8" x 2-27/32" x 10-7/8"
- Weight - 3.7 lbs
- NT65M2S Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- No Mar Tip
Great choice for me.As advertised. Works great with several thousand 1 3/4 Hitachi nails used.
i will definitely look at refurbished Hitachi again. The C is clearly not like an A but delivers in performance and pricing.This tool came and operated as expected. The 16ga is a great size for securing with more of a nail than a brad with my existing 18ga. Have already shot several thousand with no problems. The air duster is great to clean off my mitre saw at the end of the day.
Good buy, light weight, efficient and easy to controlI use this nail gun for my hardwood floor installation. It works perfectly so far without problem. My other 18 gauge nail gun won't penetrate completely into the hardwood. It is a must have item if you are planning to install your own hardwood floor. The nailer has some blemish on outside, but it doesn't affect the functionality.
Scoop you up one before they are all gone!!A fantastic tool at a VERY good price. I ordered 3 of them as we have several crews and use them daily. These are around 130 bucks at the big box stores. They arrived just as a brand new one would. IN the case, all paperwork, even a pair of safety glasses. No way I would ever buy a new one again. These look like the are brand new and work that way too
Big Sky Tool Reviewsproduct as described, good value
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat reconditioning job! Works great! Thanks!
Big Sky Tool Reviewsproduct works great. Only used for one room so far.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI bought grade c nail gun for a back up. Have no issue so far.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGood