Hitachi NR90GC2 3 1/2" Gas Clipped Head Framing Nailer (Reconditioned Grade A)
This 3-1/2" gas powered clipped head framing nailer combines cordless utility with traditional framing nailer power. Impressively well-balanced and lightweight, the NR90GC2 offers a cordless alternative to pneumatic tools and provides a new, highly competitive choice for the market. Engineered with Hitachi's well-known precision and attention to detail, the NR90GC2 Gas Nailer delivers a tool as easy on you as it is to operate.
- High driving power of 90 Joules
- Up to 1200 nails per fuel cell
- Longer trigger stroke for safer use
- Dry firing lockout
- Easy to clean
- Easy access fuel cell chamber
- Nail range - 51 to 90mm Length
- Nail type - clipped head, paper collated, 34° angle
- Fuel Cell Capacity - Up to 1200 nails
- Magazine Capacity - 25 to 37 nails
- Weight - 7.7 lbs.
- Working Power - 90 Joules
- Actuation type - Full Sequential
- 1 x 7.2V 1.4Ah battery
- 60 minute charger
- Safety glasses
- 4mm Hex Wrench
- Carrying case
Big Sky Tool Reviewsexcellent
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI am very happy with this nailgun. you need paslode gas cells though. Nailgun blankfires time to time but I find out that if you oil the firing pin time time it works better.I am trying to get my boss to buy one.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsgreat gun ,could not be better