Hitachi NR83AA4 3 1/4" Paper Collated Framing Nailer (Recon Grade A)
DescriptionHitachi NR83AA4 3 1/4" Paper Collated Framing Nailer has the legendary durability and reliability you have come to expect from Hitachi, but now with faster driving speed and improved response. With the power to drive 2" - 3-1/4" nails into even the toughest materials, there is no job this tool can't handle. A rubber grip adds comfort and control while the selective actuation switch makes going from sequential to "bump-fire" simple, without the need to replace or modify the trigger. The hardened claw tip and two piece steel magazine add durability to keep the tool out of the shop and on the jobsite, right where it belongs.
- Selective Actuation: Single and Contact
- Dial type actuation switching device
- Rear loading magazine
- Rubber grip
- Driving System Piston Reciprocating Action
- Operating Pressure Range in Gauge Pressure 5 - 8.5 kgf/cm2 (70 - 120 psi)
- Driving Speed 3 nails/sec.
- Loading capacity 86 - 94 nails
- Air Inlet NPT 3/8 Thread
- Dimensions (L x H) 460 mm x 360 mm (18-1/8" x 14-3/16")
- Weight 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)
- Safety Glasses