Hitachi NR83A3S 3-1/4" 21 Degree Framing Nailer (Recon Grade A)
Hitachi NR83A3S 3-1/4" 21 Degree Framing Nailer (Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: NR83A3S
Hitachi's latest upgrade to the iconic NR83A2S is the NR83A3S. This new version features a redesigned trigger that makes this framing nailer fire as fast as the user can go! With production in mind the NR83A3S is the absolute best framing nailer available.
- 8.6 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability
- 2-piece steel magazine for replacement ease
- Open nose design for simple clearing should a nail jam
- Rubber grip for added comfort
- Hardened agressive toenail push lever resists wear for prolonged life
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant) allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Fastener Type - Full Round Head, Plastic Strip Collation
- Depth Adjustment - No
- Magazine Angle - 21 degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity- 2" - 3-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range - .113 to .131
- Magazine Capacity - 64-70 Nails
- Magazine Loading - Top
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
- Air Consumption - .064 (FT3/Cycle@100psi)
- Jam Clearing - Open Nose
- Actuation - Selective (Sequential/Bump Fire)
- LxWxH - 21-13/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
- Weight - 8.6 lbs
- NR83A3S Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Write Your Own Review
BestFast nailer never jams only real framers use these