Hitachi NR83A3 3-1/4" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer (Reconditioned)
DescriptionHitachi's latest upgrade to the iconic NR83A2 is the NR83A3. This new version features a depth of drive adjustment on the nose and a redesigned trigger that makes this framing nailer fire as fast as the user can go! With production in mind the NR83A3 is the absolute best framing nailer available.
- 8.6 lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth adjustment to control depth of drive
- 2-piece steel magazine for replacement ease
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Rubber grip for added comfort
- Hardened aggressive toenail push lever resists wear for prolonged life
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant) allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- Fastener Type - Full Round Head, Plastic Strip Collation
- Magazine Angle - 21 Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity - 2" - 3-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range - 113 to .131
- Magazine Capacity - 64-70
- Magazine Loading - Top
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
- Air Consumption - .064 (FT3/Cycle@100psi)
- Jam Clearing - Open Nose
- Depth Setting - Tool-Less
- Actuation - Selective (Sequential/Bump Fire)
- L x W x H - 21-13/16" x 4-1/4" x 13-3/8"
- Weight - 8.6 lbs
- NR83A3 Nailer
- Safety Glasses