Hitachi NR38AK 1-1/2" Strap Tite Nailer (Renewed C)
Hitachi NR38AK 1-1/2" Strap Tite Nailer (Recon Grade C)
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: NR38AK
UPC Code: 717709018907
The NR38AK Strap-Tite Strip Nailer accepts 1-1/2" fasteners while offering superior precision and control. It is ideal for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood with precise nail placement.
- Lightweight and well-balanced at 4.6 lbs for excellent maneuverability
- Narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement
- Positive safety allows tool to use the nail tip as a guide without damaging the collation
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- Accepts 1-1/2" fasteners
- Fastener Type - Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Magazine Angle - 36-Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - .131- .148
- Magazine Capacity - 29
- Magazine Loading - Rear
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 80-120psi
- Actuation - Sequential
- L x W x H - 12-23/64" x 3-15/16" x 10-23/64"
- Tool Weight - 4.6 lbs
- NR38AK Nailer
Write Your Own Review