Hitachi NR38AK 1-1/2" Strap-Tite Fastening System Strip Nailer (New)
DescriptionThe Hitachi NR38AK Strap-Tite Strip Nailer accepts 1-1/2" fasteners while offering superior precision and control. It is ideal for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood with precise nail placement. Carrying on in the tradition of great Hitachi pneumatic tools such as the NR65AK, the NR38AK proves to be long lasting and reliable.
- Lightweight and well-balanced at 4.6 lbs for excellent maneuverability
- Narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement
- Positive safety allows tool to use the nail tip as a guide without damaging the collation
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- Accepts 1-1/2" fasteners
- Fastener Type - Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Magazine Angle - 36-Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - .131- .148
- Magazine Capacity - 29
- Magazine Loading - Rear
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 80-120psi
- Actuation - Sequential
- L x W x H - 12-23/64" x 3-15/16" x 10-23/64"
- Tool Weight - 4.6 lbs
- Safety Glasses