Hitachi M12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router (New)
Hitachi M12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router
The M12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed Base Router is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Hitachi's new ergonomic styling and designed for precision, this router would be a welcomed addition to any workshop.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel plated motor housing, for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Type - Fixed Base
- Amps - 11
- Peak Horsepower - 2-1/4 HP
- Max Collet Capacity - 1/2" & 1/4"
- No-Load Speed - 8,000 - 24,000
- No-Load Noise Level - 79.5dB
- Motor Clamp - 2-Stage Lever
- Weight - 7.3lbs
- Collet Chuck 1/4"
- Centering Gauge
- Hex. Bar Wrench 4mm
- Wrench 16mm
- Wrench 23mm
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis product as with all your products is fantastic. Exactly what was needed and at a decent cost.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGood tool, I have used hitachi tools before and have not been disappointed. I i have not been disappointed this time either
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI use it very comfortable. Powerful and compact.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsIt appears, at this time, that it is a good product for the money. I will know more as I begin to use it on an up coming cabnet project.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsPlenty of power and speed - make cheap router bits work great!