Hitachi M12V2 3-1/4 Peak HP Router, Plunge, Variable Speed (Reconditioned)
The M12V2 variable speed router is designed for impressively smooth groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and pattern cutting. It is the ideal router for woodworkers and carpenters who demand precision and reliability.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers top of class cutting speed to rout through hardwoods with ease
- Soft start motor produces 3-1/4 peak HP, while reducing torque during start up
- Equipped with an electronic variable speed dial, the M12V2 produces 8,000- 22,000 RPMs for a wider range of cutting applications and a wider range of materials
- Variable speed dial is conveniently located on the handle so the user can finely adjust the rotation speed without removing a hand or eyes from the work piece
- Unique quick & fine adjustment knob combines both functionalities into the same mechanism to quickly and accurately dial plunge depths
- Easily converts to table use
- Bits can be easily changed from a table mounting as the collet chuck is designed to protrude 6mm from the upper side of the table
- Equipped with an improved collet chuck that secures the bit into the armature shaft for maximum hold
- Dust guide diverts dust and debris away from the work piece and user
- Weighs 13.9 lbs making it safe and stable for freehand routing
- Ergonomic design for enhanced comfort and control
- Elastomer covers the handles to reduce transfer of vibration and prevent slippage
|Full-Load Current||15 Amps|
|Power Input||2,000 Watts|
|Peak Horse Power||3-1/4|
|Constant Speed Control||Yes|
|Quick & Fine Adjustment||Yes|
|Speed Control Dial Position||Handle|
|Max. Collet Capacity||1/2"|
|Tool Weight||13.9 lbs|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsNo Issues with the Router. Works great
Big Sky Tool ReviewsProduct arrived in a timely fashion, with proper packaging to protect against any shipping damages, and the product had all extra items as advertised. Really would have liked a carrying case though! Makes it easier to store with all related accessories. You folks need to check into providing Hitachi universal carrying cases for the wide range of quality tools you continue to deliver!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is a nice machine. The quality of your reconditioned tools has been excellent. I have an older M12V that I wanted to dedicate to my router table, so this frees up the changeover time. It's nice to have the dust port for chip clearing. With the power comes weight though, and I think I would go for something lighter for general plunge work if I had it to do over.
Big Sky Tool Reviewsreconditioned tools are the way to go. My router works just like NEW AT HAVE THE PRICE OF NEW 5 STARS
Big Sky Tool ReviewsOnce again the best value around for tools and parts - works great and looks like new.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI was looking for a powerful router for table use and demanding applications. I have a palm unit and a fine medium weight Bosch plunge router. This recon Hitachi 3-1/4 hp unit is great. I trust reconditioned equipment to perform like new which this router does. The price was the best I found on the web. The units features are excellent with variable speed control for larger bits.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsExtremely pleased with the trial work using this router. Unit is more than a little torquey, but that is to be expected of a router of this power. Makes ease of cuts that my lower powered plunge router would bog down on.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat product,lot's of power