Hitachi M12V ½? 3-1/4 Peak HP Router, Plunge, Electronic Variable Speed (Reconditioned)
Hitachi M12V ½ 3-1/4 Peak HP Router, Plunge, Electronic Variable Speed (Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: M12V
M12V 3 1/4 Peak HP Plunge Router This is an excellent value in a 3-hp. Router, only $10 more than the Freud. (Although it comes with loads of standard equipment and a ½-in. straight bit). (Vondriska, Tool Test: 3-HP Routers American Woodworker Feb. 2000: 75-79)
- 15 Amp motor (3.25 Peak Horsepower), heavy-duty power for fast, clean cuts
- Multi-slide scale and index system, for accurate plunge depth adjustment
- Variable electronic speed control with soft start switch, prevents torque kick-back
- Three position adjustable handles, provides more comfort and control during use
- 11.7lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- Optimal for fine milling applications
- Exclusive accessory pack comes standard
|Max Collet Capacity||1/2"|
|Base Dimensions||7-3/32" x 2-3/4"|
Straight Guide Bar Holder Feed Screw 3 Wing Bolts 11/16 Template Guide Wrench Straight Bit Chuck Sleeve Template Guide Adapter 2 Lock Springs
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI give this tool a 5 star rating. A big lugging 3-1/4 HP router that runs quiet and smooth at a super price!!! I was able to purchase a Router Raizer & Xtreme Xtension and still be less $$ that a new stand alone router.