Hitachi H65 1-1/8? Hex Demolition Hammer (Reconditioned)
Hitachi H65 1-1/8 Hex Demolition Hammer (Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: H65
The H65 1 1/8" Hex Demolition Hammer crushes concrete, grooves and channel digs in concrete, asphalt and gravel roads. This model is also capable of cutting asphalt for road construction and repair. This model is not available in Canada.
- 20.7ft/lbs of impact energy, delivers forcible chipping
- 11.4 Amp motor, increases productivity on tough demolition applications
- Automatic oiling system with unique air pressure oil control, enables extended use without oiling
- Idle hammering prevention, increases tool life and minimizes maintenance
- Adjustable side D-handle, rotates for better control
Side Handle Steel carrying case Wrench Hex Wrench Bull Point Oil Feeder
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsAwesome intermediate size demo hammer