Hitachi H45MR SDS Max Shank Demolition Hammer (Grade C Reconditioned)
- Recognized by the International Forum for the Gold IF Design Award in 2003
- 40% less vibration and a 30% reduction in tool exertion
- Highest impact energy in its class at 9.2ft/lbs, 40% more chipping power
- 8.3 Amp motor, increases productivity
- Variable lock system, makes bit replacement simple and offers multiple tool angles for chiseling
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) technology, incorporated into the housing of the tool greatly improves reliability and extends the tool life
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Removable side D-handle, improves control and reduces vibration
|Chisel Rotation||VLM, 12-angles|
Big Sky Tool Reviewstook a chance on "c" grade...... too bad , no way anyone checked this thing before reselling it. ps very happy with other products from hitachi, should have bought new.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsHammer worked like new. The bit received with this hammer was shameful. No doubt the hammer had been well used.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsBeen a great money maker. Powerful enough for small areas of concrete. Use it primarily for removing pointing in stonework. Wish it came with a manual. Took a while to get used to starting up. Have to go lightly at first to get the thing going.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is a wonderful tool! It looked like new and works very well! I have purchased other grade "C" tools, a gas powered Hitachi nailer and a circular saw and am extremely pleased. Al Stumbaugh