Hitachi H45FRV 3/4" Hex Round Demolition Hammer (Reconditioned)
DescriptionThe H45FRV 3/4" Hex Round Demolition Hammer improves on the performance, durability and operability of its predecessors by producing 40% more impact energy (now the highest in its class), 45% less vibration and a 30% reduction in tool exertion.
- 40% less vibration and a 30% reduction in tool exertion
- Highest impact energy in its class at 9.2ft/lbs, 40% more chipping power
- 8.3 Amp motor, increases productivity
- Variable lock system, makes bit replacement simple and offers multiple tool angles for chiseling
- Revolutionary IDI (Internal Double Insulation) technology, incorporated into the housing of the tool greatly improves reliability and extends the tool life
- Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling
- Removable side D-handle, improves control and reduces vibration
Switch VSR Impact Rate 3000bpm Impact Energy 9.2ft/lbs Amps 8.3 Chisel Rotation VLM, 12-angles Chuck Spline Round Power Input 950W Tool Length 17-7/8" Tool Weight 13lbs
IncludesSide Handle Injection molded carrying case Hex Bar Wrench
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Big Sky Tool Reviews
I used this hammer for thirty minutes and it broke. Took the tool back to the store. They repaired it while I waited. Used it for another thirty minutes and the same part broke. This model has a cheap plastic part that will continue to give them problems. I like hitachi so I bought another one that was slightly different. The service was great.
Quality Value Price