Hitachi GP10DL 12V Peak Li-Ion Mini Grinder (Reconditioned Grade A)
- Powered by a 1.5Ah Lithium Ion battery for longer total battery life, lighter weight and a steady level of power throughout the charge
- Variable speed dial allows the user to control the ideal speed from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Compact and lightweight- a mere 8-3/16" in length and 1.06 lbs to fit into tight spaces
- Built-in LED light for superior visibility even in the darkest workspace
- Innovative anti-vibration system for increased comfort and total control
- Slim soft grip handle increases comfort and reduces fatigue
- Low battery indicator light warns the user when run time is getting low
- Short charge time- just 40 minutes for more productivity
- Volts: 12V Peak
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 1/8"
- No-Load Speed: 5,000-35,000 RPM
- Battery Amp Hour: 1.5
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Charging Time: 40-Minute
- Variable Speed Dial: Yes
- LED Light: Yes
- Soft Grip: Yes
- Overall Length: 8-3/16"
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- 12V Peak Lithium Ion Battery
- 40-Minute Charger
- Carrying Case
Grade A tool, like new!Great Product, wonderful! ..... Fast delivery. My favorite Salesman, thanks!
Yet another Stellar BigSkyTool Class A Reburbished PurchaseTo my suprise, this tool came with two batteries and a starter set of bits, which is not mentioned in the description. The stock collet on my unit wouldn't tighten down properly, for which BigSkyTool promply addressed by sending me a better replacement brass collet. I highly recommend getting Hitachi's 115005 200-piece accessory kit, which beyond everything under the sun, also includes an assortment of collets, including a spare stock one and one that allows dremel bits to be used. Further, I also ordered myself a 0.3-3.2mm Drill Keyless chuck for my unit. The threads of the shaft on this grinder are M7-0.75. Overall, like all of my BigSkyTool purchases, I'm extremely pleased. The prices are excellent and more times than not, you cannot tell the difference between Class A refurbished and new.
Nice tool, great deal!Grade A recon, looked brand new. Tool works great, plus now I have an extra battery and charger for my 12v cordless drill and driver. Unbeatable value!
collet is abnormal sizeCollet is not standard size/thread like the D__mel, nor my other rotary tool by C__ftsman-- it is smaller diam collet. Otherwize it is nice. Nice to be cordless.
Great toolWorks very well. Uses the same batteries as my Hitachi impact driver. Feels SOLID!