Hitachi G13SC2P9 5? 11-Amp Angle Grinder / No Lock-On Switch
Hitachi G13SC2P9 5 11-Amp Angle Grinder / No Lock-On Switch
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: G13SC2P9
The G13SC2P9 5" Disc Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze, and aluminum, grinds welded sections or sections cut by means of acetylene torch and cuts concrete, stone, brick and tile. The P9 has a no-locking switch.
- 11 Amp motor, forcible output power (2,000W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Low-profile head, permits access in tight areas
- Dust-proof construction prolongs armature, switch and bearing life
- Dust seal, prevents dust from entering the ball bearing on the commutator side
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- 6.2lbs, compact and lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
- No-lock switch
|Max Watts Out||2,000|
Spanner Wrench Resinoid Wheel Side Handle Wheel Guard
Write Your Own Review