Metabo-HPT G12SR4M 6.2-Amp, 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (Renewed A)
Metabo-HPT G12SR4M 4 1/2" Angle Grinder - 6.2 Amp (Renewed A)
If you are looking for high output power and overload durability in a compact package the Metabo-HPT G12SR4M is for you. This 4 1/2" grinder features a 6.2 amp motor that provides plenty of power to take on jobs such as removing casting fins, finishing different types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings. It is also great for grinding down welded sections or sections cut by a acetylene torch. The G12SR4M can also be used to cut brick and marble. This 4-1/2" grinder was designed to be compact and lightweight with a small grip diameter for ease of use.
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Class leading overload durability for increased tool life and reliability
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- Low-profile gear case to get into the tightest areas
- Small diameter grip for a comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
- Amps - 6.2
- Wheel Diameter - 4-1/2"
- Switch Type - Slide
- Max Power Output - 980 W
- No-Load Speed - 10,000 RPM
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Length - 10-5/32"
- Weight - 4.0lbs
- Wheel Guard
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench