Hitachi G12SR2 4-1/2? Disc Grinder
Hitachi G12SR2 4-1/2 Disc Grinder
Out Of Stock
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: G12SR2
The G12SR2 4 1/2" Disc Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble.
- 5 Amp motor, forcible output power (1,010W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Spindle lock, provides easy and quick disc changes
- Tool rest, conveniently located to protect the user and prolong tool life
- Slide switch, easy to use with a quick-off feature to shut off the tool immediately for added safety
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 3.1lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
|Max Watts Out||1,010|
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25|
Wrench Side Handle Depressed Center Wheel Plastic Carrying Case
Write Your Own Review