Hitachi G12SE2 4-1/2" Disc Grinder (Renewed A)
- 9.5 Amp motor, forcible output power (1,900W-class leading) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Highly durable, up to twice the overload durability of some competitive models
- Large paddle switch, can lock-on or be controlled by user as needed
- Tool-less wheel guard, can be adjusted to desired angle
- Specially sealed armature coil, designed to reduce ingested debris and prolong tool life
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 4.2lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
|Max Watts Out||1,900|
Wrench Side Handle Depressed Center Wheel
Big Sky Tool Reviewsworked great
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe G12SE2 is a fantastic 4.5" angle grinder. I know this from the various work the one that got stolen performed flawlessly. This included deep cuts into aged concrete. Now the bad: Somebody flubbed when they assembled the reconditioned grinder I ordered to replace the one that was stolen. The power cord is connected to the grinders internal wiring with an insulated coupler that utilizes two set screws to hold the wires. On the cord side of this coupler, the wire was jammed between the couplers metal body and the plastic insulation that it is encased. This didn't last long, when leaning a little on a diamond cup wheel, while grinding concrete. Blowing out the the dust from the internals, pulling the singed wire from the coupler, trimming the wire slightly and inserting the wire correctly so as to insure the set screw applied the proper clamping pressure, rendered the angle grinder perfectly suited for what should be a long life. Shouldn't have need to do this, but a simple fix for a someone who used to work as an electronics bench technician.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThey were better than I anticipated. Looked almost new.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsOUTSTANDING PRODUCT AND SERVICE
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWell built and sturdy, great price.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsWe use the grinder for concrete, masonry, stone and metal work. The tool has decent balance. This replaced another brand where we went through two grinders in six months. We have been using the Hitachi for two years. I would buy another.