Hitachi G12SA3 4-1/2" 8 Amp Grinder (Reconditioned Grade A)
- Delivers a powerful 8 Amps with 910 Watts of input power and a class leading 1,900 Watts of output power to grind through the toughest applications with ease
- Achieves highest overload durability in its class thanks to an improved cooling mechanism and the high output motor for efficiency and higher resistance to burnout
- Improved dust protection for the motor resists wear on the armature and field coils for longer tool life under the usual harsh conditions
- On/Off switch mounted on the top allows the user to comfortably operate the tool whether right or left handed
- A one-touch quick off mechanism provides added safety
- Easy to manipulate spindle lock located at the front of the grinder makes it simple to change out the accessories as needed
- Equipped with a side handle that projects forward 70 degrees for a comfortable and secure position when using the grinder for long stretches of time
- Side handle can be attached to the right or left depending upon the users preference
- Compact design and short body facilitates maneuverability and ease of use on any worksite
- Wheel Diameter - 4-1/2"
- Spindle - 5/8 x 11
- Amps - 8
- Power Source - AC/DC
- Power Input - 910 W
- Max Output - 1,900 W
- No-Load RPM - 10,000
- Length - 11-9/64"
- Weight - 4.2 lbs
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Depressed Center Wheel
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThe Hitachi 4 1/2" angle grinder was as new. I am happy with the purchase.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsLooks like new; excellent power. A little heavy but that's to be expected. Excellent buy!
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis product met my needs in revitalizing a wrought iron gate. High speed plenty of torque.Good value for the price
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat little grinder. Gets the job done from metal to concrete. Easy to handle.