Hitachi G12SA2 4-1/2? Disc Grinder (Reconditioned)
Hitachi G12SA2 4-1/2 Disc Grinder (Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: G12SA2
The G12SA2 4 1/2" 7.7 AMP Disc Grinder deburs diecast products; finishes iron, bronze, aluminum, and diecast products; finishes welds and torch-cut surfaces; cuts soft steel materials; and grooves and cuts concrete and other stone materials.
- 7.7 Amp motor, forcible output power (1,430W) for the toughest grinding jobs
- Spindle lock, provides easy and quick disc changes
- Reverse air flow design, quietly cools tool during operation adding durability
- Wear/heat resistant armature coil, designed for extended use and overload
- Tool rest, conveniently located to protect the user and prolong tool life
- Slide switch, easy to use with a quick-off feature to shut off the tool immediately for added safety
- Removable side handle, improves control and comfort
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 4.2lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications
|Max Watts Out||1,430|
Wrench Side Handle Depressed Center Wheel
Write Your Own Review
Big Sky Tool ReviewsDoes a great job. Well worth the money.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsGreat grinder but to heavy and big for what i use the product for.