Hitachi DV18DMR 18-Volt ½? Cordless Hammer Drill (Reconditioned)
Hitachi DV18DMR 18-Volt ½ Cordless Hammer Drill (Reconditioned)
New tools have never been opened and have never been used. These are brand new tools.
A Reconditioned Grade A
Grade A Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
C Reconditioned Grade C
Grade C Tools are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade C tools will have pronounced cosmetic imperfections.
Big Sky SKU
Manufacturer Part Number: DV18DMR
The DV18DMR is the ideal cordless tool to tighten and loosen fasteners, drill into wood materials, plastic, steel, aluminum, brick and concrete block.
- Class leading 550 in-lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 2-piece rare-earth magnet motor for greater durability and increased performance
- High capacity 3.0 Ah batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery changes
- 3-modes of operation including drilling, driving and hammer drilling
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy brush changes
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features and integrated amber LED work light
- Heavy-duty aluminum clutch ring adds to the DV18DMRs durability
- 2-speed transmission for even more control
- Industrial grade keyless chuck can be tightened with one hand for convenience
- Ratcheting lock mechanism prevents bit slippage
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.95 in length and 6.0 lbs
- Two 3.0Ah NiMH Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Driver Bit
|Max Torque||550 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed||0-400, 0-1,800|
|Impact Rate||0-4,800, 0-21,600|
|Tool Length||9.95 in|
|Tool Weight||6.0 lbs|
|Charging Time||3.0Ah=27 min|
Write Your Own Review