Hitachi DS18DVF3M 18V 1/2" Driver Drill Kit (Reconditioned Grade A)
The DS18DVF3M Driver Drill has a two-piece magnet motor that offers class-leading maximum torque of 400 in/lbs, so you can power through even the toughest jobs.
The two-speed transmission is controlled by a one-touch speed knob that lets you choose the right setting for your job--either 0-400 RPM or 0-1,200 RPM.
A 22-stage clutch offers easy adjustments for high torque and precision driving in wood, plastic, steel, and aluminum. And with tool-less clutch adjustment, this drill handles precision fasteners, such as drywall screws, without damaging walls.
- 400 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving
- 2-speed transmission and variable speed switch allow for ultimate speed control
- Compact and lightweight - only 8.65" in length and 4.4 lbs
- Convenient 5-position belt hook featuring an integrated bit holder
- Voltage 18
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Keyless Max Torque 400 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed 0-400/0-1,200 RPM Clutch Stages 22 1
- Tool Length 7.75"
- Weight 4.4 lbs
- Bit Holders 2
- Battery Amp Hour 1.4Ah
- Charger- Volts Accepted 9.6V - 18V
- Charging Time 1.4Ah = 35 min
- (2) 18V 1.4Ah NiCd Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Carrying Case
- Phillips Head #2 Driver Bit
Like new "reconditioned" drills are worth every pennyI own three of these. All were like new when they arrived, worked flawlessly for 5+ years, and were worth every penny. Much better product than found in the big box stores.
If you need it, buy it, you won't find better.I have 2 of these drills now, 1 is about 10 years old, used every day for carpentry work for years. Only bought the kit for some fresher batteries, 1 batt. does not hold a charge as well, not bad for 10 years. The use time of the batts. is fine, li-ion may last longer, but under heavy use no batteries last all day. I have used all four colors of tools, hitachi, yellow, blue, and red. Only the red have a comparable quality, but no place like big sky to buy reconditioned, these are like new, I have bought these recons in 4 different tools. Never been disappointed, always happily impressed, I may get a less than new looking recon in the future- but I don't care. Hitachi's are the best value, and their toughness is beyond any other.
great drill,plenty of torqueExcellent drill, looks and runs like new
Big Sky Tool ReviewsNice tool, good power, great deal. I couldn't see any signs of "reconditioning". Poor battery life. Would like to see a lithium upgrade.
- Hitachi KC18DHL 18V 3-Tool Combo Kit (Recon Grade A)Price $169.95