Hitachi DS18DL 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Driver Drill
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backward compatible with all Hitachi 18V DMR and DVF3 tools
- 570 in/lbs of torque to drill and drive through the toughest materials with ease
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/900/1800 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.2" in length and 4.6 lbs
- To learn more about Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Technology, click here
- Download Hitachi's Lithium Ion Driver Drill Brochure
- Download Hitachi's HXP Lithium Ion Battery Brochure
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Max Torque||570 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed RPM||0-200/400/900/1800|
|Auto Spindle Lock||Yes|
|Rare Earth Magnet Motor||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Tool Weight||4.6 lbs|
|Charger-Volts Accepted||7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH|
|Charging Time:||3.0Ah = 45 min|
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI think the drill is the best on the market, I have used this drill at work I could not fault it All so your service is exceptional.buy for now Regards Paul
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is my 3ed drill/driver and it is the olny one I wont on my truck ( it is the one tool that dose all I need it to do
Big Sky Tool ReviewsLight weight and powerful. Highly recommended, this is my second and is for the wood working shop.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsExcellent tool. Wish I could find a compatible 18V impact driver for a good price.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI've owned 4 other cordless drills and this is by far the best. Powerful enough to drill 1/2 holes in steel. Batteries last a long time also. Great drill and a great price from Reconditioned Tools.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is a great drill--just like new and I love it. As much as I like the drill, I would appreciate it if you didn't contact me again. My inbox is too full as it is. Thanks! Mo Weathers
Big Sky Tool Reviewsgood powerfull dependable tool, housing looks and feels a little cheap but has not broken
Big Sky Tool ReviewsThis is the best drill for the money I have owned. If I needed to, I could drive a screw through a 2x4. Would highly recommend.