Hitachi DS18DGL 18V 1.3Ah Li-Ion Drill/Driver (Reconditioned Grade A)
Hitachi DS18DGL 18V 1.3Ah Li-Ion Drill/Driver (Recon Grade A)
The Hitachi DS18DGL 1/2" drill/driver packs 400 inch lbs of torque to provide you the power needed to complete the toughest jobs. You get two 1.3Ah compact lithium ion batteries to keep the drill running for long periods of time while providing fade free power in a lightweight design. The drill has a 2 speed gear setting with an adjustable 22 stage clutch. To make working in dark areas the DS18DGL is equipped with a LED light.
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for less weight and fade-free power
- Powerful 400 in/lbs of torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Two-speed gear setting to match the appropriate speed to the application
- 22 stage clutch delivers 22 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- 1/2" keyless ratcheting chuck for quick and simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during operation
- Voltage - 18
- Battery - Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour - 1.3
- Torque - 400 in/lbs
- No-Load Speed - 0-450/1,250 RPM
- Speeds - 2
- Chuck Type - 1/2" Keyless
- Clutch Positions - 22 plus 1
- Weight - 3.7 lbs
- LED Light - Yes
- Charge Time - 35 Minutes
- (2) 18V Lithium Ion Batteries
- 18V 35-Minute Charger
- Double-Sided Phillips Bit
- Carrying Case
Wonderful purchaseExtremely satisfying purchase: the drill arrived quickly and well packaged. I was shocked about how good a reconditioned is. Grade A? I couldn't tell it wasn't brand new. I've used it several times already, and it works great. I would highly recommend.
Great drill at an even better price!Great drill at an even better price! (I paid $59.95).
Item shipped with: 2 Li-Ion batteries, 1 charger, hard case, and drill itself
My only (minor) complaint is that this item did not come with any bits.
Great drill/great priceThis is a great drill for the price. I highly recommend this product
Great drillI bought this drill to replace a Makita 14.4v NiMH one that was stolen. I didn't have the highest hopes for it, but I was wrong. It has a comfortable form factor, excellent torque and battery life. All around a highly recommended drill.
- Hitachi C7SB2 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw (Renewed A)Price $59.95
- Hitachi CR13V2 10-Amp Reciprocating Saw (Renewed A)Price $69.95
- Hitachi NT50AE2 2" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (Renewed A)Price $49.95