Hitachi DS18C18 Combo Kit Includes DS18DBFL2S Drill & C18DBALP4 Circular Saw (Renewed A)
Hitachi DS18C18 Big Sky Bundle
Out of stock
The C18DBALP4 (bare tool) 18V Brushless Lithium Ion 6-1/2" Deep Cut Circular Saw is a revolutionary cordless circular saw. Utilizing a 6-1/2" blade it is capable of a 2-19/32" cutting depth - making it one of the deepest cutting cordless circular saws on the market with a similar cut capacity as a 7-1/4" saw!
The DS18DBFL2S Cordless Driver Drill with 1 battery features Hitachi's Brushless motor technology that delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Managed by a micro-processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience longer run time between charges, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. Hitachi's signature ergonomic design for the tool body makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use. It is an ideal driver drill for drilling into wood, plastic, mild steel and aluminum, plus its 22+1 stage clutch with 22 torque settings and a drill mode allow for precision and control based on the application.
- Powered by Hitachi's 18V Lithium Ion slide-type battery for fade free power and lighter weight
- Brushless Motor Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool life
- Professional grade power with 620 in/lbs of turning torque and up to 1,800 RPM
- Ratcheting 1/2" keyless all metal chuck for quick and simple bit replacements and secure holding power
- 22-stage + 1 clutch settings delivers 22 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Optical trigger switch for a more responsive variable speed actuation, and wear resistant trigger assembly
- Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- On-tool battery indicator displays the amount of power remaining in the battery pack to avoid downtime
- Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- Ergonomic grip, center balanced design and lightweight at 3.5 lbs (with battery) to reduce fatigue during extended or elevated use
- Tool body compatible with Hitachi's 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries for fade free power, less weight and 3x the battery life of traditional NiCd batteries (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Features Brushless Motor Technology for more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Deep Cut Design allows for cutting at a 7-1/4" saw capacity
- Soft Start & Electric Brake for increased safety & productivity
- Fan cooled motor for longer run times and consistent power
- -5 Degree to 45 Degree Bevel for back cutting and cutting at an angle
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Right mounted 6-1/2" blade for accessibility and convenient blade changes
- Built-in spotlight for improved visibility of the cut line
- Lightweight at 6.8 lbs for easy maneuverability
- Voltage 18
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Battery Amp Hour Compact 3.0Ah
- Battery Included 1
- Torque 620 in/lbs
- Max No Load Speed 0-1,800 RPM
- Reactive Force Control No
- Clutch Settings 22 + 1
- Chuck Type 1/2" Keyless Ratcheting Metal
- Brushless Yes
- Capacity: Wood 2"
- Capacity: Steel 1/2"
- LED Light On-Tool
- Battery Charge Indicator On-Tool
- Metal Belt Hook Yes
- Tool Length 6-29/32"
- Weight 3.5 lbs (with battery)
- Voltage 18
- Blade Diameter 6-1/2"
- Blade Placement Right
- No-Load Speed (Power) 4,100 RPM
- No-Load Speed (Auto) 2,500 - 4,100 RPM
- Electric Brake Yes
- Battery Amp Hour 1.5, 3.0 or 6.0 Ah
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Base Material Aluminum
- LED Light Yes
- Max Cut Depth: 90 Degrees 2-19/32"
- Max Cut Depth: 45 Degrees 1-13/16"
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Overload Protection Yes
- Soft Start Yes
- Weight (w/ BSL1830C) 6.8 lbs
- Hitachi DS18DBFL2S
- Hitachi C18DBALP4, Tool Only