Hitachi DS14DL 14.4 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Driver Drill
DescriptionThe DS14DL features a 14.4V Lithium Ion battery that boasts 3x the life of traditional NiCd batteries, yet weighs 50% less. The battery is also backwards compatible, which means it can be used with Hitachi's current 14.4 Volt DMR and DVF3 tools. With 460 in/lbs of torque and weighing just 4.4 lbs, this drill is ideal for drilling and driving into wood, plastic, mild steel and aluminum.
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools
- 460 in/lbs of torque to drill and drive through the toughest materials with ease
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/850/1,750 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally replaceable carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.21" in length and 4.4 lbs
Battery Type Lithium Ion Chuck Size 1/2" Max Torque 460 in/lbs No-Load Speed RPM 0-200/400/850/1750 Auto Spindle Lock Yes Clutch Stages 22 Ratcheting Clutch Yes Rare Earth Magnet Motor Yes Soft Grip Handle Yes Belt Hook Yes Tool Length 9.21" Tool Weight 4.4 lbs Bit Holders 2 Battery Ah 3.0 Charger- Volts Accepted 7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH Charging Time 3.0Ah= 45min Drill Capacity: Wood 1-25/32"
Includes(2) 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries Quick Charger Side Handle Carrying Case Driver Bit
ManualsParts Manual (PDF) Size: (271.41 KB)Parts Manual (PDF)