Hitachi DS14DL 14.4 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Driver Drill (Reconditioned)
- (2) 3.0 Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd or NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools
- 460 in/lbs of torque to drill and drive through the toughest materials with ease
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/850/1,750 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally replaceable carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.21" in length and 4.4 lbs
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Max Torque||460 in/lbs|
|No-Load Speed RPM||0-200/400/850/1750|
|Auto Spindle Lock||Yes|
|Rare Earth Magnet Motor||Yes|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
|Tool Weight||4.4 lbs|
|Charger- Volts Accepted||7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH|
|Charging Time||3.0Ah= 45min|
|Drill Capacity: Wood||1-25/32"|
Big Sky Tool Reviewsfantastic service and product.my experiance was better than expected.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsIt's great! The best cordless driver I ever purchased.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI have 4 Hatachi Drills of which 2 are NiCad powered.. This now makes 5.. This particular driver drill works very well and the best part is the endurance of the Li battery. This drill is powerful and just a bit shorter in length than the 18V DV18DL drill but with all the same great features. Everything from the case, side grip, charger, and drill itself looked brand new and the only way to tell it was used was by the looking at the bottom of the batteries where they had very light abrasions. I am very happy I found Big Sky Tools and will purchase from them again as well as consider having them recondition any of my current drills when the time comes.
Big Sky Tool ReviewsI have another DS14DL that I bought new. The reconditioned one is the same minus the lifetime warranty. They both work as expected.